- Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy.
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook by Joseph Sugarman.
- Hypnotic Writing: How to Persuade Your Customers with Only Your Words by Joe Vitale.
- Copywriting: The Creative Process of Writing Text for Advertisements Or Publicity Material by Rob Bowdery.
- Kick-Ass Copywriting in 10 Easy Steps: Build the Buzz and Sell the Sizzle by Susan Gunelius.
- 100 Great Copywriting Ideas: From Leading Companies Around the World by Andy Maslen.
- Copywriting: Successful Writing for Design, Advertising, and Marketing by Mark Shaw.
- Masters of Copywriting: 22 of the World’s Greatest Advertising Writers Reveal the Secrets of Selling with Words! by J George Frederick.
- Brilliant Copywriting: How to Craft the Most Interesting and Effective Copy Imaginable by Roger Horberry.
- The copywriter’s Handbook: Third Edition: A step-by-step guide to writing copy that sells by Robert W. Bly.
- The Copy Workshop Workbook 2002 by Bruce Bendinger.
- Keys to great writing by Stephen Wilbers.
- Make every word count by Gary Provost.
- Common Sense Direct Marketing and Sales letters that Sell by Drayton Bird.
- Craft of Copywriting by Alastair Crompton.
- Can I change your mind by English copywriter Lindsay Camp.
- Bill Bernbach’s Book: A History of the Advertising that Changed the History of Advertising by Bob Levinson.
- Basics Adverising: Copywriting by Rob Bowdery.
- Great Print Advertising: Creative Approaches, Strategies. And Tactics byAnthony Antin.
- Advertising: Concept and Copy, Second Edition by George Felton.
- Creative Advertising & Copy Workshop Workbook by Bruce Bendinger.
- The Copy Book : How 32 of the World’s Best Advertising Writers Write Their Advertising by Alastair Crompton.
- Hey, Whipple, Squeeze This: A Guide to Creating Great Ads by Luke Sullivan.
Writing and reading his own texts:)
Sunday is Sunday:)
In your opinion what should an Ideal Copywriter really do?